Friday, October 5, 2012

minnie mouse bow-tique cookies for addison

A couple of years ago I was commissioned by La Vida Creations Photography to design and create cookies to give to past, present & future clients, friends & family, fellow photographers, wedding vendors, event coordinators and industry peeps. Luckily one of La Vida Creation's cookie recipients remembered me and my cookies and placed an order for their daughter Addsion who is turning 2 tomorrow!!! The theme for the party is Minnie Mouse's Bow-tique..... 


I still don't own a "mouse" cookie cutter, but a couple of different sized circle cutters and a little royal icing formed Minnie (or Mickey) just perfectly.


You gotta have a big pink polka dot bow.....


And number 2s.....


You're 2 !!!!!

Happy Birthday Addison!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorbs!! I know Lori was so excited about having you create those. They're just so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog love Bets!!!

    ReplyDelete