Sunday, October 16, 2011

faux dough & batter

It's my 50th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost nine months ago I started this blog mainly because everyone always asked me what I was baking lately in my kitchen. I'm not afraid to share my recipes and I hope other bloggers and chefs that I have borrowed from don't mind either...... :)


Today's post is super special to me because I have been "baking" (or should I say "making") my treats with non-edible ingredients. You know, less on the lips and easy on the hips.....I secretly always knew I wanted to be a baker at a very young age. Growing up my sister and I used to play "bake shop" with my miniatures and we used to make mini treats out of dough or clay. I also grew up in a family who loved to bake and my Mom always baked or even sometimes bought me and my sisters special cakes for our birthdays. 


Yesterday I was part of a celebration for someone that is super special to me and I "maked" these.....





HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSIUS!!!



2 comments: