Sunday, September 16, 2012

circus themed birthday cookie cakes

It's a double early celebration for my honorary niece and nephew today!!! We will all be out of town to actually celebrate their birth days but I don't think they'll mind celebrating a couple of weeks early.....




The two year old asked for cookies for her birthday instead of cake, so I'm giving her a combination - a cookie cake.


I had these plastic animals lying around and I thought they'd be so cute as circus themed decorations so I embellished them with ribbon and mini pom poms.



I've made cookie cakes before here and it's a first time adding some candles.....


To make these adorable circus animals all you need is some plastic animals, ribbon, mini pom poms, needle and thread, and a glue gun.




You're 2 and 4 !!!!!

Happy "Early" Birthday Beah and Cassius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment